Have you always dreamt of creating your own garden but felt lost or overwhelmed about where to start?
Garden with Connie is the perfect e-companion to take you on this journey. This comprehensive, beginner-friendly gardening guide is perfect for those who are interested in starting their own edible garden. Through thoughtfully written, easy-to-follow chapters, you will learn everything you need to know about how to grow your own veggies, herbs & small-space plants.
131 PAGES with clear, comprehensive advice and beautiful photography scattered throughout.
- The benefits of home-grown produce
- How to choose the best location for your garden
- How to choose the best garden solutions for your situation
- The magic of soil
- Discovering your climate
- How to raise seeds & seedlings
- A guide on what to plant
- How to look after your plants
- How to look after your soil
- An overview of common pests & diseases
- and more!
[+ BONUS E-BOOK]
To celebrate the launch of Garden with Connie, every purchase will include a bonus 32 page Beginner Garden Projects e-book covering six easy-to-follow projects to help you get started on your journey!
You too, can grow your own food in no time!
Written and photographed by Connie Cao